Skyview High School will adhere to the following attendance requirements for ALL students:
• Mandatory 100% attendance.
• Students who miss excessive days within a block due to unforeseen circumstances must meet with school administration to assist them in meeting their academic and attendance goals for the block.
• Students who accumulate ten consecutive unexcused absences will be withdrawn from school and must re-enroll.
• If an illness or emergency occurs that keeps the student from attending school, the parent/guardian must contact the school and give notification of the reason for the absence.
• When the student returns, he or she is responsible for completing all coursework missed as well as instructional time missed.
Students will receive progressive consequences for tardiness.
Skyview believes that this policy supports our school's mission to prepare our students for college and the workforce by holding them accountable for punctuality and timeliness in arriving to work and scheduled appointments.